Highfive, Bjarne!

torsdag, december 29, 2005

What if...


What if God was an actor and he won an oscar...
It would probably sound something like this:
"Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. I understand why you're clapping. I really am something special. No wonder I won this oscar.
I could have been anything you know - and in a way I am. With the skills I have. Smarter than Einstein, faster than Carl Lewis, more powerful than the american president himself.
I have never done anything wrong in my entire life, you know. Everything I have done EVER has been perfect.
Imagine being like me, peons. You'd like that, wouldn't you?
Yeah... but you're too stupid and ugly and you lack my talent and abilities. You people can never be like me. But I guess in some way you are able to draw just a tiny tad of satisfaction from your pathetic lives and that's nice. To me it would be worse than anything I had ever experienced, but to you - nice.
Well, thanks again for the statue - I deserve it!"